What’s the best way to start the day when you wake up in Dubai’s bright Desert? Your custom trip arranges so you can explore and enjoy Dubai’s vast Desert’s fantastic beauty. Breakfast in the morning Desert safari is an authentic experience, with a rising sun, sparkling sand, traditional food, and lots of action. When you look up, you see a stunning desert landscape.
As you drive along the empty roads, you’ll enjoy how different the rich attractions and the lonely, beautiful desert area are. The desert animals and plants make the 45-minute dune-bashing adventure in Dubai’s mystery dunes even more attractive. During your exciting 4×4 ride, vast amounts of sand scatter in every direction. Once you’ve climbed the tall dunes, you’ll be able to see the Desert in all its glory, with twists and turns that will make you scream.
There is no better time than now. Booking a Morning desert safari package with The Planet Adventure will make your desert safari an experience you’ll never forget.
Early in the morning, take a tour of the Desert.
The first part of the trip is getting picked up at your hotel. You’ve left the busy city life behind and are now in the Desert. In an adrenaline-filled 4X4, you can take a thrilling trip across fragile sand dunes. With the help of an expert guide, thrill-seekers can also try quad biking, sand boarding, and a desert camel ride after the 40-minute trip. As a reminder, you may have to pay extra for this. When you come to our Bedouin-style campground in the Desert, you can learn about Emirati culture and ways of life. At the campground, you’ll get Arabic coffee and dates called “Gahwa,” as well as tasty food from the area. After that, you can try sandboarding in the Desert to see how tough you are. After that, you’ll return to your hotel after a delicious Arabian breakfast buffet with foods from the area.
Whether you love nature or get your heart rate up, a morning desert safari in Dubai will meet your needs. If you join the tourism industry, which is constantly growing, you’ll find a new world of exciting and unique things to do. Always remember that the Morning Desert Safari Packages are the best deal in all of tourism.
Plan for a morning safari in the Desert in Dubai
A Morning Desert Safari is a must-do for travelers who like to get their hearts racing. Here, people of all ages will have a good time. During this early morning trip, you can go on a desert safari in 4×4 vehicles, ride a camel, and sand ski down sand dunes. Desert safari packages from The Planet Adventure can exchange to fit the needs and budgets of each traveler. The plans for our desert safaris are carefully put together and include a wide range of places to see and things to do.
Trip to the Desert in Dubai in the morning
- You can choose from different places to stay, like a hotel or an apartment near the airport.
- An exciting trip to the top of the dune to take pictures
- Take pictures and enjoy the beautiful view of the sun rising.
- Sandboard activity is best for the slide down the dunes at the high dunes.
- Red Dunes Desert: Dune bashing takes 40 to 45 minutes
- Bottle of water, iced tea, and sodas
- The journey from the Desert to the road is exciting and fun.
- Go back to Dubai and drop you off at the place you were going. Exclude
What’s the Special in Morning Safari?
- If you want to see how beautiful and quiet the Arabian Desert is as the sun rises, this is the right place.
- There’s no better way to see the Desert in Dubai from this spot.
- Dune bashing in a high-end 44 vehicle is an experience you’ll never forget.
- Your desert adventure includes camel rides, quad biking, or sandboarding.
- This gives you the freedom to see the Arabian dunes on your own and enjoy their beauty. A morning trip to the Desert doesn’t cost too much.
Dubai has a lot of other things to see and do. Enjoy our Overnight Desert Safari, the Dubai Ice Rink, and much more!!
For More Visit: Dubai Desert Safari Group
Things to think about before going on a Dubai Morning Desert Safari
- Tours of sand dunes like Dune Bashing are unsuitable for people with back problems, who are pregnant, or who have heart problems.
- Take care of your mess.
- If you need to, carry your medicines with you.
- All guests must have a valid photo ID when making a reservation and checking in. Anything other than a PAN card is a valid proof of address.
- All international guests must give information about their passports and visas when they make a reservation and arrive.
- All of the safari drivers for the morning desert safari are professional and have a lot of experience. The insurance coverage for Land Cruiser vehicles includes a government tracker, a GPS, and a first aid kit. Local partners are not responsible for accidents, illnesses, or other mishaps that hurt people physically or emotionally.