As of my last knowledge update in September 2021, Indian visa requirements for Djiboutian citizens may have changed, and it’s essential to verify the most up-to-date information on the official website of the Embassy of India or the Indian Ministry of External Affairs before applying for a visa. Here is some general information about the Indian visa application process for Djiboutian citizens:
- Types of Visas: India offers various types of visas, including tourist visas, business visas, employment visas, student visas, and more. Djiboutian citizens should apply for the specific type of visa that matches the purpose of their visit to India.
- Visa Application Procedure: Djiboutian citizens can typically apply for an Indian visa through the Indian Visa Application Center (IVAC) if there is one in Djibouti or the nearest Indian embassy or consulate. The application process often involves completing the visa application form online or on paper, submitting the required documents, and attending an interview or biometric appointment if necessary.
- Required Documents: The documents required for an Indian visa may vary depending on the type of visa being applied for. Commonly required documents include a valid passport with at least six months of validity, a completed visa application form, recent passport-sized photographs, proof of travel arrangements, proof of sufficient funds for your stay, and any additional documents relevant to your visa category.
- Biometrics: Djiboutian citizens may be required to provide biometric data, including fingerprints and photographs, as part of the visa application process.
- Visa Fee: A visa fee is applicable, and the amount may vary depending on the type and duration of the visa. The fee must be paid when submitting the visa application.